Since 2003 I've helped hundreds of people reach their goals. Here's what a few of them have to say
- No"cookie cutter" workouts, your workout is designed specifically for you.
- Programs start with a thorough assessment of strength, mobility, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.
- We will discuss both long and short term goals and outline the best plan for achieving them.
- Nutritional guidance is included
- 30 and 45 minute sessions available.
"Body Focus Fitness & Performance is an excellent place for challenging your mind and body and discovering what your capable of. Kevin Freeland is a truly decent human being with sound knowledge and experience."
Functional Cross Training Classes
- High energy small group workouts
- Strength, cardio and functionality are the focus
- 45 minute calorie torching workout
- Kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, calisthenics, cardiovascular and agility training are melded together
- A rotating protocol that ensures that all aspects of fitness are properly addressed
- You will be in your best shape ever, ready to takcle life's challenges
"There was a time when I didn't think that being in shape was worth my time. More than that I didn't think being in shape was worth the effort. Kevin Freeland taught me that I could not have been more wrong."
Enhanced Performance Training
- All team and individual sports. Be faster, stronger and avoid injuries.
- Olympic weightlifing. Learn the basics of the snatch and clean & jerk. Improve your technique and increase your totals.
- Powerlifting. Improve your max in the deadlift, bench press and squat.
- HybridFit. Combines powerlifting, Olympic weightlifting and high intensity interval training into one program. You'll be lean, strong and fast.
"While working out at Body Focus Fitness I significantly increased my running speed and increased my overall muscle mass while lowering bodyfat percentage...THIS IS NOT CROSSFIT! In fact, this is BETTER than Crossfit..."
Functional Mobility Training
- One of the most imporant and often ignored aspects of health and fitness
- Increase movement and strength through a greater range of motion
- Greater athletic performance and injury avoidance
- Yoga, Pilates, dynamic stretching and kettlebell mobility drills
- increase your core strength
- Move and recover with greater ease.
"Been coming to Kevin for last four years. Love the boot camp style of classes. Exercises combinations never repeated. Always something new for creating muscle confusion. Good combination of strength and cardio training."
Whether you are a recreational or competitive athlete, work full time or retired, a student or a stay at home mom, being fit is the key. And with the rising cost of healthcare, maintaining your health and fitness is no longer an option, it is a must. Contact me today to get started!
Kevin changed my life. I went in to get in shape before my wedding. In less 3 months, I lost 18 pounds and gained muscle in all the right places. He also introduced me to a diet which has pretty much solved my former stomach problems.